TENNIS SUCCESS POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Sign in/out policy
- Campers are required to sign in inside the Education Room.
- Campers must sign out of the program upon dismissal of the camp. A camp Coach will be in the parking lot to assist with drop off and pick up.
- Camp hours are from 9:00a.m.-3:30p.m. for campers ages 7-18. Tiny Tot camp is from 9am-11am (ages 4-6 years old). Failure to pick up your camper by the designated time will result in a $1 per minute late fee per child and must be paid before camper may return to camp.
In climate Weather policy
- In the event of rain camp will run as scheduled. Campers will be moved indoors for various enrichment activities, unless otherwise stated via email, text, and or Facebook.
- Participants of Tennis Success’ Tennis and Enrichment Camp are expected to follow the rules of camp that include, but are not limited to:
- Follow directions of camp authority (Director , Coaches, Teachers, and Volunteers)
- Be safe in his/her surroundings—to include, but not limited to no bullying, fighting, horse play or running.
- Communicate with appropriate language and tones—no cursing, sexual innuendos, name calling, back biting, or harsh tones.
- Respect camp equipment and supplies
- Take responsibility for actions made and understand that irresponsible behavior will result in disciplinary action.
- All players must attend the tournaments they have been entered into. In the event that the tournament participant does not attend for an unexcused reason, the parent/guardian will accept the responsibility of paying the tournament’s entry fee.
- Campers are encouraged to participate in all activities offered.
- I grant permission for Tennis Success staff to arrange for transportation and transport of my camper to program activities including those for field trips.