TENNIS SUCCESS POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Sign in/out policy
- Participants are required to sign in inside the Education Room.
- Participants must sign out of the program upon dismissal of the program. Parents/guardians are asked to come into the Education Room and pick up their children to sign them out upon dismissal of the program.
- Program hours are from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm for participants grades 3rd to 12th. Failure to pick up your participants by the designated time will result in a $1 per minute late fee per child and must be paid before the participant may return to the program.
Inclimate Weather policy
- In the event of rain the program will run as scheduled. Participants will be moved indoors for various enrichment activities unless otherwise stated via email, text, and or Facebook.
- Participants of Tennis Success’ are expected to follow the rules of the program that include, but are not limited to:
- Follow directions of program authority (Director, Coaches, Teachers, and Volunteers)
- Be safe in his/her surroundings—to include, but not limited to no bullying, fighting, horse play or running.
- Communicate with appropriate language and tones—no cursing, sexual innuendos, name calling, back biting, or harsh tones.
- Respect program equipment and supplies
- Take responsibility for actions made and understand that irresponsible behavior will result in disciplinary action.
- All players must attend the tournaments they have been entered into. In the event that the tournament participant does not attend for an unexcused reason, the parent/guardian will accept the responsibility of paying the tournament’s entry fee.
- Participants are encouraged to participate in all activities offered.
- I grant permission for Tennis Success staff to arrange for transportation and transport of my camper to program activities including those for field trips.